Yahoo to Gmail (Yahoo Domain

Home Forums Import mail and contacts into Gmail – help forum Yahoo to Gmail (Yahoo Domain

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrea 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

fury
    Participant

SO, I WANT TO IMPORT FROM MY YAHOO WHICH IS MY RECOVERY EMAIL FOR MY GMAIL AND HAVING A TROUBLE WITH IT.

1. WHEN I FIRST CREATED THE EMAIL, IT WAS @YAHOO.CO.ID DOMAIN, AND THEN AFTER YEARS NOT OPENING MY ACCOUNT, IT SUDDENLY TURNS TO BE @YAHOO.COM DOMAIN, WHICH WHEN GOOGLE SENT A CODE TO MY RECOVERY EMAIL (WHICH IS @YAHOO.CO.ID DOMAIN) IT DOESN’T APPEAR TO BE DELIVERED TO MY YAHOO EMAIL (@YAHOO.COM DOMAIN NOW)

2. I THINK IMPORTING IT WILL CLEAR OUT THE PROBLEM (DOES IT REALLY IS? OR NOT?) SO I TRIED TO IMPORT TO MY OTHER GMAIL ACCOUNT, AND TURNS OUT ANOTHER PROBLEM, IT KEEPS TELLING ME THIS : Authentication error
    We were unable to connect to your old email account, likely because you are logged into a different account with that provider in another browser tab. Please sign out of all non-Gmail email accounts in other browser tabs (for example Yahoo Mail or Outlook.com), then close this window and try again.

IVE BEEN REALLY REALLY CONFUSED WITH THIS, THIS IS ACTUALLY MY ATTEMPT TO RECOVER MY ICLOUD, WHICH IS I NEED TO RECOVER MY GMAIL, BUT NEED TO RECOVER MY YAHOO FIRST, ANY HELP WILL MEAN SO MUCH

Andrea

Hi Fury,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your accounts!

Sometimes a Yahoo security check will block the import. Did you receive any security emails in your Yahoo account? You can try adjusting your Yahoo security settings to allow temporary access by following the instructions under “Give temporary access while updating” here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN27791.html

Google has also recently added a feature that blocks sign-in attempts from some apps and devices, which can cause the authorization error. You’ll want to log into your Gmail account, then visit this link to find the Less secure apps page, and click on “Turn on” to grant access.

After you’ve done that, can you sign out of all of your non-Gmail accounts, and then retry the import again?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.