What's better Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive? Why?

Home Forums Import mail and contacts into Gmail – help forum What's better Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive? Why?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Akshay 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Harman
    Participant

What’s better Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive? Why?

Akshay
    Participant

Although I use Google services for just about everything, I prefer OneDrive over Google Drive for my family.

We use Office 365 across a few computers and a handful of phones (all covered under one license now!). But as a bonus, it comes with 1TB of storage included in Enterprise E5 with onedrive for business ! That alone makes it a win for us.

What makes it even better (for my family) is that we use Windows computers. The benefit here is that the OneDrive folder looks like any other folder on the computer. So I have the computer default the user folders (such as My Documents) to save to the OneDrive folder and within seconds, it syncs that local copy to the cloud. Even if it loses connection, they can work on the local copy and it will sync whenever it can later on..and they are none the wiser.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.