Recover my Yahoo account and shuttle cloud has access

Home Forums Import mail and contacts into Gmail – help forum Recover my Yahoo account and shuttle cloud has access

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blanca 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jay
    Participant

How can I get back my old Yahoo account when I no longer have the cell phone that’s listed as recovery phone and I don’t have access to my recovery email I can’t change it I have a Facebook account from when I was married and has all my photos priceless photos n now that my kids are older and I’ve lost everything from divorce and life in general please someone help me with this it means a lot to me and Facebook and Yahoo doesn’t have any interest in helping me

Blanca
    Keymaster

Hi Jay,

I am Blanca from Shuttlecloud.

Im very sorry for your trouble! From Shuttlecloud we only manage contacts & email imports, we do not have access to any of your email accounts, Im very sorry we cannot help you out!

I would suggest you to contact Yahoo Customer Service as they probably can help you finding a way to recover your Yahoo account.

If you have any doubts about email & contacts imports, we will be happy to help you!

Best,
    Blanca.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.