September 15, 2017 at 13:07 #100
ShuttleCloud Forum Posting Guidelines
Follow these guidelines to help keep ShuttleCloud Forum a place for accurate, appropriate, and helpful discussions about importing emil and contacts into Gmail.
These rules apply to everyone using the forums, including ShuttleCloud employees.
How to participate
- Create topics and posts related to the specific import issues which is the focus of this forum. To discuss another issues, you can visit Google Product Forums.
- Choose the most relevant category for your topics. Using the correct category helps other forum visitors to find and contribute to your topic.
- Create posts that are related to the question or discussion to which you’re responding. Use “Search” to find questions or discussions that are related to your interests. If you are unable to find a related topic, start a new one by completing the “Create New Topic” form.
- Create clear and concise topic subjects and posts. Subjects should not be in all capital letters. Include only important URLs. Posts with excessive URLs will be removed.
- Do not include personal information. To ensure your safety, security, and privacy, never post your email address or any personal information you don’t want to share. Be cautious if you choose to contact others offline or ask others to contact you.
- Be respectful of others’ opinions. When disagreeing on an issue, stay polite and assume good intent.
Rules about posting
If your posts violate these rules, your topic or post might be removed.
Posts must not contain the following types of content:
- Spam. Spam includes, but is not limited to, any promotional, commercial, or adult content, multiple instances of the same post, posts with URLs or content unrelated to the question, and including malware, viruses, or anything that may disrupt service or harm others.
- Nudity and sexually explicit material. We don’t allow nudity, sexually explicit material, or content that directs traffic to commercial pornography sites.
- Harassment or violent behavior. We don’t allow behavior that harasses, threatens, or bullies any forum participants, ShuttleCloud employees, or anyone else. Harassment can take many forms including stalking, repetitive pestering of a targeted individual, profanity, unwanted sexualization, etc.
- Hate speech. We don’t allow the promotion of hatred toward groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation/gender identity, or affiliation with any other protected group.
- Impersonation. We don’t allow impersonation of others or other behavior that is misleading.
- Private and confidential information. We don’t allow unauthorized publishing of people’s private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, Social Security numbers, driver’s and other license numbers, addresses, or any other information that is not publicly accessible.
Forum participation agreement
By participating in these forums, you agree to abide by these guidelines. Breaking these guidelines might result in your post being removed. Severe abuses might lead to harsher penalties including warning or removal of individuals involved.
If you believe that someone is violating these posting guidelines, please let us know so that we can review their post or thread.
Please read the ShuttleCloud Terms of Service for more information. We reserve the right to change these guidelines at any point in our effort to keep the forum helpful, user-friendly, and safe.
The topic ‘Read the rules first’ is closed to new replies.