How to view what email address that already importing my email?

Home Forums Import mail and contacts into Gmail – help forum How to view what email address that already importing my email?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Blanca 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Agung
    Participant

Hi…

I’m a new user of shuttlecloud.
    I’ve used it once to backup my main Gmail account to my backup Gmail account and it was a success.

The problem is: I (think I) can’t remember what is my backup account

I’ve tried some username that I remember to login to my backup Gmail account but Google said “Couldn’t found your Google Account”

Is there any way to know the Gmail Account that already backup/ import my main Gmail account?

Thank you.

Agung.

Blanca
    Keymaster

Hi Agung,

I am Blanca from ShuttleCloud!

I´m very sorry for your trouble, I understand using your username must be frustrating!

ShuttleCloud doesn´t have access to any of your personal information so we cannot help you recover your backup account, I´m very sorry for the inconveniences!

Maybe you can try contacting Google Support for more information on how to find a solution.

Please let us know if you have any question regarding email and/or contact migrations and I will be happy to help!

Best,
    Blanca.

Agung
    Participant

Thank you for Your help.

Alhamdulillaah I have found my backup account, thanks to Google that have sent verification email.

Thank you.

Land
    Participant

hi, im requesting that all my emails migrated by shuttle cloud ,even though you are a secure site ,to be deleted and not retained by shuttle cloud

Blanca
    Keymaster

Hi Land,

We are committed to using the best commercially available technology and procedures to protect the security of your data. Your messages are not stored at all.

Your privacy is a high priority for us. We will not give your information to any third parties — we do not rent, share or trade your personally identifiable information with third parties. We do not keep any of your personal account information or data once the migration is finished. We do not keep or share copies of your emails, contacts, usernames or passwords after transferring your data.

Please let me know if you have any further doubts or questions about our tool and I will be happy to help you out!

Best,
    Blanca.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.