HOW TO UNDO THE MIGRATION

Home Forums Import mail and contacts into Gmail – help forum HOW TO UNDO THE MIGRATION

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Blanca 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Barbara
    Participant

Good day,

Is there a way to undo the migration? My business email and personal email were combined and I would like to reverse this please help!!!

Thank you in advance

Angel
    Keymaster

Hello Barbara,

If you go to 1. settings –> 2. Accounts & Import

It will let you “delete” the migration.

Nonetheless, the migration will filter all your personal email under a Gmail Label, where you can remove all your personal email.

Nancy
    Participant

It would be helpful to be able to choose new emails, old emails or both for migration. I thought only new emails would be moved. Now I have all the old junk mail in my new account. How can I undo this?

Blanca
    Keymaster

Hi Nancy,

I am sorry for the trouble! We are definitely looking into providing this option for migrations. Nevertheless, for the moment when you perform an email migration, all emails from your source account will migrate.

If you would like to remove the unwanted emails from your account, you should be able to do so without too much trouble by clicking on the right side of the label of your migrated email account, selecting “Remove label” and then “delete”.

Hope this was useful!
    Best,
    Blanca.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.