Gmail ShuttleCluoud

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blanca 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jeses19
    Participant

I want to backup my old g-mail to new gmail account.
    I followed the direction in Gmail Forum (https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/5L6qm6O1QY0;context-place=topicsearchin/gmail/ShuttleCloud), and successed to see a message that ‘importing – It may take several hours~~’. However, the message is never changed for more than several days.
    I have tried same process after stopping, more than several times, but it did not work.

Is there any setting that I should check or modify?

Blanca
    Participant

Hello Jese,

I am Blanca from Shuttlecloud,

Google has recently added a feature that blocks sign-in attempts from some apps and devices, which can cause the authorization error. Maybe this is what is causing your error. You will want to log into your Gmail account, then visit this link to find the Less secure apps page, and click on “Turn on” to grant access.

You can also try starting the migration from a different browser (Chome/Firefox/Edge/Safari) or update the one you are using if you have not already done so.

I attach an article that may guide you through the browser updating steps for each of the different available browsers.

Please let me know if this works for you!

Thanks,
    Blanca.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.