External contacts to Gmail directory

Home Forums Import mail and contacts into Gmail – help forum External contacts to Gmail directory

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Harman 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Armand
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to find a way how to automate the process of making available external contacts (Outlook) to Gmail directory! Is it possible using this tool?

Thank you!

Blanca
    Keymaster

Hi Armand,

I am Blanca from ShuttleCloud!

Our migration tool is designed to import contacts and emails from other source accounts to your Gmail account. It is not possible to automate the process of making available external contacts with it, I´m very sorry for the inconveniences!

Please let me know if you have any further doubt about our email & contacts migration tool and I will be happy to help!

Best,
    Blanca.

Harman
    Blocked

Follow the below steps:

1. In Outlook, click File > Options > Advanced.
    2. Under Export, click Export.
    3. On the first page of the Import and Export Wizard, click Export to a file, and then click Next.
    4. Click Comma Separated Values, and then click Next.
    5. In the folder list, click the contacts folder you want to export, and then click Next.
    6. Choose a location on your computer to temporarily save the file, either use the default name or type a custom name for the exported file, and then click Next.
    7. If you want to change how contact information is saved in the file, click Map Custom Fields.
    8. Click Finish.

Import your contacts into Google Gmail

1. Log on to your Google Gmail account.
    2. Click Gmail>Contacts.
    3. Under Import Contacts, click Browse.
    4. Under Import Contacts, click Browse.
    5. Select the file you exported in step 6 of the previous procedure, and then click Import.

Harman

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.