Error when attempting to import email from Office365

Home Forums Import mail and contacts into Gmail – help forum Error when attempting to import email from Office365

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Sky.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

I’ve tried multiple times over the past 2 weeks to import email from an O365 account into Gmail. Every time I get the same error: “Error This account cannot be imported at the moment. Please try again later”.

The O365 account is less than a year old, so there is not a huge amount of email to import..

I have used the following process: In Gmail go to settings/accounts & import. Enter O365 account email/password/POP username. Pop server is outlook.office365.com, port 995/SSL.

Continue (is okay)
    Import options (all checked)
    Start Import = “Error This account cannot be imported at the moment. Please try again later”

Am I doing something wrong, or is the system not working?

Thanks

Blanca
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

Thanks for getting in touch with ShuttleCloud!

We currently do not support migrations from Office 365 unless your O365 account is through live/outlook or hotmail. Also, if your O365 account has an IMAP address, you can use our tool (https://migration.shuttlecloud.com/) to migrate!

If you would like further information, please contact us at support@shuttlecloud.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Best,
    Blanca.

Sky
    Participant

Software Development takes your business higher than ever of integration. It enables your organization to be accessible from anywhere and at anyplace via smartphones or laptops. It improves sales and service. Visit the UK Software Development Services site today to find out more about the services we offer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.