Contacts deleted

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hoh 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chandrakant
    Participant

Recently i took my new phone and in the older phone I kept my gmail account connected. Later i came to know that somebody deleted all the contacts from that phone so automatically all the contacts were deleted from this phone too as both of them were connected. so now i want your help to get all of my contacts back please please do help me i need my contacts as soon as possible.

Blanca
    Keymaster

Hi Chandrakant,

I am Blanca from ShuttleCloud.

Im very sorry for your trouble, I understand loosing your contacts is very frustrating!

ShuttleCloud is specialized in contact and email migration, that is, we are the platform that transfer contacts and/or emails from one email account to another. Nevertheless, we do not have access to any of your accounts or keep any personal information saved or stored, Im very sorry we cannot help you any further with this issue! I would suggest you contact Google Support as maybe you kept copies of your contacts in Google Drive.

Please let us know if you have any doubt concerning email or contact migration and we will be happy to help!

Best,
    Blanca.

Hoh
    Participant

https://contacts.google.com/?hl=en-GB Switch to the old version, and in the old version there is a Restore Contacts option. Try that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.