Can't log in

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blanca 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

John
    Participant

When I try to install ShuttleCloud on either a gmail or g suite account, I get the message

Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
    This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.

What to do?

I have tried the Google migration tool to move from gmail to g suite, but it is extremely slow. I have been told by support that it could take “months”. It is also very hard to see what if any progress it is making. Is ShuttleClound faster and/or more informative about progress?

Blanca
    Keymaster

Hi John,

I am Blanca from ShuttleCloud!

You will not be able to install ShuttleCloud from a Gmail account because the tool is made exclusively for GSuite accounts. Nevertheless, it must be the admin of the GSuite account the one who installs the tool; if you are not the admin that is probably the reason why you are getting the error.

In order to transfer your emails from Gmail to GSuite, I would suggest you followed the following steps:

-Sign into your Gmail account.
    -In the top right, click the gear icon, and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
    -Click the “Accounts and Import” or “Accounts” tab.
    -In the “Check mail from other accounts” section, click “Add a mail account”.
    -Type the email address of your GSuite account, then click “Next Step”.
    -Type your GSuite password.
    -Also, type the POP Server pop.gmail.com and the POP port select 995.
    RECOMMENDED: Check the boxes next to the options below:
    >“Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail”
    >“Label incoming messages”
    -Leave the other boxes unchecked.
    -Click “Add Account”.

You may also find this video helpful!

We do provide all our customers with the fastest transfers allowed by Google. There are many factors that affect transfer speed. However, larger accounts take longer to migrate because of Google’s limits on the number of simultaneous connections to each account. That is, the size of the source account and the number of emails have the largest impact on total transfer time. In ideal conditions, 250 – 500 MB are transferred per hour.

I hope this was helpful!

Best,
    Blanca.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.