Attempting to import from Skybest to Gmail

Home Forums Import mail and contacts into Gmail – help forum Attempting to import from Skybest to Gmail

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elena 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Shon
    Participant

I would like to add my skybest.com email to my Gmail account. Please advise process. Thanks, Shon

Elena
    Keymaster

Hello Shon,

The Gmail import tool doesn’t support skybest.com. My apologies for the inconvenience!

However, you may be able to copy your emails from your skybest.com account using the “POP” option. (The “POP” option can copy email messages, but not labels or folders). Here are the steps:

1.Sign into your Gmail account.
    2.In the top right, click the gear icon, and select “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
    3.Click the “Accounts and Import” or “Accounts” tab.
    4.In the “Check mail from other accounts” section, click “Add a mail account”.
    5.Type the email address of your skybest.com account, then click “Next Step”.
    6.Type your skybest.com password.
    Recommended: Check the boxes next to the options below:
    -“Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail”
    -“Label incoming messages”
    7.Leave the other boxes unchecked.
    8.Click “Add Account”.

You may be able to import your skybest.com contacts using a CSV file. First, contact skybest.com for instructions on how to export your contacts as a csv file. Once you have the CSV file, you can use the following instructions to import the file into your Gmail account:

1.Go to Google Contacts.
    2.On the left, click More and then Import.
    3.Click on Choose File to select the appropriate CSV or vCard file.
    4. Go to the old Google Contacts version.
    5. In the old version, from the More menu, click Import and upload your file.
    6. Come back to “Google Contacts” and refresh your browser.

Thanks,
    Elena.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.